Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Goodbye Las Americas, Elder Grow and 6 Months of my Mission

HEY!! So this week has been a great one!!! We’ve been as busy as can be! So last Thursday, we had a great lesson with Gabriela and her daughter Matilda! I mentioned that I would be leaving and they got really sad!!! :( but I told them that I would be coming back for their baptism!)
On Friday, we had a really good day and even got to go and visit Brother Toro who works as the Santa Claus in the Christmas Ferria in our sector! We took a picture with him and it was so cool to see all the kids going crazy for Santa Claus(I forgot the picture at my old house.  I will share it next week)!! haha Great memories. Elder Grow ate some churros and we got chocolate strawberries!

On Saturday, we received  a call from President and I got sent out and am now working in the sector next to my old one as a zone leader with Elder Scott!! I am in the same zone just now working in a different ward! So that was an interesting call!

Apparently when we got the call from the zone leaders to see who was leaving the zone, Elder Grows name was there too! We were a bit shocked thinking that he would stay, but he also had changes crazy enough!!! So he is now in El Bosque! 

On Sunday we had to say  our goodbyes and they were tough for both of us! The goodbye to Gabriela was really tough because both of us were leaving right in the heart of her conversion! BTW she came to church on Sunday with Matilda and just loved it! It was a tough goodbye......We were really close to them!
On Monday, I arrived to my new  sector, met my new companion, Elder Scott. We had a great first day and met some of the investigators! They seem to be progressing well and doing great. 
Today, we planned an activity of capture the flag, one in the chamber, call of duty and a water balloon game which were  total hits! We tied 1-1.

Overall a really great week!!!!! 

Have a very Merry Christmas!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment