Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Adios Elder Moore-Hola Elder Lazarte


Adios Elder Moore
This week was a great one! I’m going to get right to it! Elder Moore finished his mission and his parents came to Santiago to come and look for him!! They came to church on Sunday, and we were able to hear their testimonies and Elder Moore’s as he said goodbye to the ward members! it was a good moment and the spirit was there! 


Elder Moore's parents
We had a great week and now I am with my companion Elder Lazarte, who is from Argentina, and we are having a great time together! He is a hard worker and a great missionary!! We served in the same zone in San Bernardo! I’m looking forward to this last change and to the chance to finish out my mission here in La Cisterna!! It should be a great time!
Me and my new companion Elder Lazarte
 We have a planned temple trip tomorrow with Carlos and Elder Moore while he is still in town!!

Temple visit with Carlos and Elder Moore







No comments:

Post a Comment