Wednesday, April 4, 2018

March Madness, Chile Style!

 Ok, I have a quick, good wrap up for this week. So, on Wednesday and on Thursday, we were stuck inside the entire day and we were unable to work due to the youth rebellion day here in Chile. Kids go out in the streets and throw rocks and riot…. It’s crazy!

With the extra time in the house that I had, I pruned the neighbors tree for a good 2 hours! We cleaned a lot and got some good sleep!

On Saturday, we had a great day and we were able to do divisions with missionaries from the MTC which went well! We shared with a Peruvian lady the lesson about the restoration and it went well! We were able to teach her and Elder Peñaloza taught really well. Especially for it being his first week outside of the MTC. 

I also went on Divisions to Las Americas, my old sector here in the same zone that I am serving in. It was really cool. We taught a lesson with Gabriela and she seems to be doing well. She was one of the people that I found right before I was transferred out to my sector. She has a baptismal date and is progressing!

This past weekend we watched General Conference which was really awesome. Hearing President Nelsons remarks were awesome!! He is a prophet of God!! His talks were really inspiring to me!! I feel like these changes will be great for the church as we extend a helping hand to everyone in need!

Today, we had a basketball tournament which was really fun!! We had a bracket tournament and our team made it to the final four so we will be playing next week in the championship bracket!!









No comments:

Post a Comment