Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Staying in La Cisterna


Hey everyone! So I want to give a good quick report on my week! It was been one for the books!
Our Zone
 So, I will be staying here in La Cisterna for my 4th change. And very likely my next one as well because Elder Moore goes home before I will! So, It looks like I will be finishing my mission here, which is fantastic!

On Monday, the sister missionaries gave me the notice that Pierre was going to be baptized on Saturday! and that he wanted me to baptize him! I will be going over to their ward on Saturday! I am really excited and happy for him!! 

Our Church Building in La Cisterna
Another Investigator of ours by the name of Carlos will be getting baptized on the 12th of May! He lived in San Francisco for 25 years and is a US citizen! He is really nice and the lessons we‘ve had with him have been remarkable! He has loved coming to church these past 2 weeks and is really excited about all of this!!!

We had a really fun P-day and we played a bunch of fun games with the zone and we had a blast!! The mission is great!!



No comments:

Post a Comment